Can you help?
We’re looking for dedicated volunteers with skill and ability for the jobs below.
If you can do one or more of these jobs, please contact Pr Terry Johnson at GSCcomms@adventist.org.au.
- Repair Grease Trap pump out system. THIS IS URGENT
- Complete the replacement of Fluorescent lights with LED (we have the fitting)
- Repair replace Exit lights (we have the fitting)
- Repair low voltage roadside night lights
- Fit Room Ventilation extractor fan.
- Replace Bain Marie Switch.
- Plumb in Ice maker & Cold Tap washer KL small sink
- Repair IOs
- Strap up sewer pipe
- Move Water Fountain
- Repair Fire Hydrant
- Make outdoor shower at EL
- Fit Gas Hot water heater
- Renovations to old Log Cabin
- Modify Kitchen in Units
- Replace rotten doors (we have the doors)
- Fix rotten roof purlins
- Seats along walls EL accommodation
- Repair Laundry office skirtings
Heaps of painting. A lot of the buildings have never seen fresh paint for probably 40yrs (inside and out)
General handy person:
- Change oil and air cleaner on mower
- Repair Sliding door
- Hang white boards
- Assemble water fountain for Aviary
- Repair Kayaks
- Repair/Build path to Flying Fox
- Bird netting around pool
- Replace/fit Walking track markers
Keen Gardener to weed and maintain gardens:
Office clerical person to learn our booking system so Maxine has some relief when we try and have holidays:
This potentially can be done from their home as our system is cloud based and phones can be transferred.